Friday, June 1, 2012

I Heart JewelMint!


I am so OBSESSED with this website!  I check it daily for new jewelry pieces and have purchased 3 statement pieces from there.  All of their pieces are only $29.99 each, which includes free shipping.  If you use code FAST60, you can get 60% off of your first purchase, which comes to $11.99.  Not bad, eh?  My first purchase was the Royal Ascot ring ($11.99 w/code, left) and it is inspired by the Gucci Horsebit ring ($2750.00, right).  Of course, the Gucci one is 18K gold, while the JewelMint one is gold-plated.  But for $12 and free shipping, I'm not complaining!

 

My second statement piece is the Cinema Americano bracelet (below), which I paid the full price of $29.99.  I absolutely love this bracelet and it goes well with pretty much anything.  I wear it often with the ring and a few bangles from Forever 21.  Unfortunately, it is sold out, but you can join and add yourself to the waitlist if you want it as badly as I did.  I think I waited a month until I saw it was available and shortly after I purchased it, it went back to being sold out.  :(  Chunky gold chains are sooo "IN" this season and I'm loving this trend.  I have a huge gold Cuban chain necklace that I pair with this bracelet also.  HOT HOT HOT! 


My 3rd piece is the Star Bound ring ($29.99, left and center) in rose gold.  Rose gold is also a new trendy metal that is also very popular.  I wear this ring when I'm wearing my Michael Kors Baguette-Bezel Rose Gold watch ($295, right).  I've gotten so many compliments on the watch, but the ring just complements it so well.  The design itself is just so very unique.  This ring is sold out in sizes 6 and 7, but still available in size 8.  


So the way JewelMint works is once you become a member and make your first purchase, you will automatically be charged $29.99 every month (around the 6th) for JewelMint credit, unless you make a purchase on the 1st - 5th of each month.  If you do NOT make a purchase between the 1st - 5th of that month, they will give you a credit, which you can just use to get any single jewelry piece on the site.  If you do not see anything you like, you can choose "Skip Month" on the 1st - 5th and you will not be charged at all.  You can cancel ANYTIME by calling customer service.  I always end up buying something because they always release new pieces on the 1st.  I know it sounds a little complicated, but it's really not.  You just have to remember to visit on the 1st of every month to either choose something or to skip that month.  Otherwise, you'll just be accumulating credits. ;)

So my top pick for June is the Natural Wonder bracelet (below).  Infuse your next ensemble with this eclectic mix of crystals, metallic, and brass oxidized plating.  This pre-styled set includes an elastic pair of gold-plated bead and crystal cup chain bracelets, plus a 7" cable chain with an embellished leaf casting to complete the trio.  (Taken directly from website.)  This will be my 4th piece and it's currently making its way to my doorsteps as I type this.  :)  You like?


So go ahead and click on any of the images above to be directed to the quiz to find out which pieces match your style and see your top picks in your own showroom.  Don't forget to use code FAST60 at checkout!  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment