Saturday, August 13, 2011

Benefit Brow Bar At ULTA



I have visited the Benefit Brow Bar at Ulta (Scenic Hwy. location is closest to me) twice now for my brow waxing and shaping and I love it!  It is a bit pricy than the normal $5 at a nail salon, but the person who does mine spends a lot of time, about 30 minutes, finding the right arch for my face structure along with tweezing, plucking, and waxing.  Apparently, I have a high threshold for pain because it feels like nothing when they pull the wax off.  Anyway, I'm blogging about this not because I want you to spend $20+ on just a brow wax, but because they have a great offer!  On your birthday, you get a FREE brow shaping!  Isn't that awesome?  That's a $20 value and you get to see if you like it or not, and in the event that you do, you can book your next appointment!  However, please be warned, they might try to sell the Benefit Brow Zings kit ($30) to you, but you can always kindly decline (unless you're like me and you're easily persuaded, a sales associate's dream come true).  I declined at first but see blog post 2, where I eventually caved in and bought it at Sephora.  And I don't regret it one bit.  :)

Menu of Services

Brow Arch $20*

Lip Wax $10

Brow & Lip Wax $25

Lip, Chin, & Sides $28
    *Brow arch is free on your birthday!
    Remember, you do have to leave a tip for your arch expert!  I usually leave $2-$3. :)  
    Happy grooming!  XOXO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment