Saturday, August 13, 2011

When It Comes To Saving


Ok, if you haven't heard of Groupon by now, then you must be living under a rock. I am addicted to Groupon, along with all of these other deal sites popping up everywhere in Atlanta, competing with Groupon. Most of them use the same concept as Groupon, except ScoutMob, where you have to purchase these deals in advance. Well NOW, Groupon also came up with Groupon NOW where you use it on the spot, just like ScoutMob! No pre-purchases! You'll only get charged if you use the deal and if you don't, Groupon will automatically refund your money back into your account! Now, buyers beware! If you're a complete shopaholic like me, you are stepping into some very dangerous territories! LOL, because I still have 8 Groupons sitting in my iPhone app and a few are very close to expiring. I just can't pass up a great deal! Most of these deals include 50% or more off of local restaurants and many more activities. They offer a wide range of everything - from shopping to spa/salon services to white water rafting (something I must try one of these days) and even getaways. Anyway, here are all of the other deal sites that I have found useful and check on a daily basis! I'm addicted! Happy shopping! XOXO!

You know what to do - click on any of the logos to be directed to these amazing deals! Most of them have their own iPhone, Android, etc apps as well! If you guys know of any other deal sites that I may have missed, please leave a comment so I can check it out! Thanks!


 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment