Monday, August 8, 2011

New Blog, New Direction


Hey everyone!  So I've decided that I wanted to take this blog in a new direction.  Instead of posting about my boring, mundane life, I've decided to blog about the one thing I am truly most passionate about, BEAUTY!  Of course, fashion falls into this category as well.  I am a COMPLETE makeup addict and shopaholic and this is just a great way for me to review some of the products/clothes that I have purchased.  I will also start back up with my YouTube videos, where I will do more hauls, reviews, tutorials, and outfit-of-the-day vids.  Please subscribe, rate, and comment on my videos!  They'll inspire me to continue doing more!  Ok, I'm really excited about this!  So I hope everyone reading this will enjoy shopping with Sophy! (That's me!) XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment