Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Victoria's Secret Pink NFL Collection - Atlanta Falcons!


It has just been brought to my attention from my friend this morning that Victoria's Secret Pink line is now finally selling Atlanta Falcons gear from their NFL collection!  I'm so excited!! AAAGGGHH! I have been so disappointed that they didn't have Falcons gear the past couple of years, almost to the point of being jealous that they had other teams that no one cares about.  Well, jealous no more!  They actually have all 32 teams now!  (But really, who cares about the other teams? Lol)  Also notice that some of them have the number 66, and I thought, well 66 is not any current player's number.  Well, I believe it represents the year that the Atlanta Falcons had their first official game - September 11, 1966 at the Atlanta Fulton County Stadium.   Anyway, I want ALL of it!  That's how greedy I am.  I'm going to get everything, that's final.  I can't wait! Click on the picture to be directed to Victoria's Secret website and represent your Falcons!  Rise up!  :)  Happy shopping! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment