Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tarte True Blood Collection


So this collection has been out for a couple of months now and it's on top of my wish list at Sephora.  Of course, I buy most of my cosmetics and beauty products there for the simple fact that I want to build up my reward points.  :)  Anyway, I've never been a big fan of Tarte cosmetics but I always did find their packaging to be really cute.  Well, now that they've launched this True Blood make-up line, I am "glamoured" LOL!  (Inside joke for Truebies...)  Ok, but seriously I am absolutely in love with the palette. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the makeup artist for the show had a hand in choosing the colors for the collection. The palette is very versatile, in the sense that you can create both Sookie's natural look as well as Pam's and Jessica's sultry looks.  I'm so excited to try out this entire line!  But they can keep the price though... $106 for the collection?!  Witch, please... (pun intended)

Anyway, go check out the collection for yourself!  Click on the picture below to be directed straight to Tarte's website.  I would normally direct you to Sephora, but Tarte gives you more information about the collection as well as the different looks you can create.  However, I'd still get mine from Sephora.  Well, I hope you give this a try, especially if you're a True Blood fan like myself!  Definitely can't pass this collection up!  Aww Sookie Sookie now... lol! ;)  Happy shopping!  XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment