Monday, August 8, 2011

Reaping the Benefits of Sephora's V.I.B. Rewards


I have raved and ranted about having VIB status at one of my favorite stores, Sephora.  I tell my friends about all of the benefits every chance I get because I think it is such an awesome rewards program.  Anyone can get a free Beauty Insider rewards card at Sephora by going online or visiting one of their stores and all you have to do is provide an email address.  With every $1 you spend at Sephora, you get 1 point.  I know, I know.. $1 for 1 point isn't that great but trust me, if you're a frequent shopper like me, it's well worth it!  Once you accumulate 350 points by spending, well, $350 in a calendar year from January-December, you are automatically upgraded to VIB status for that year and the next.  Furthermore, when you reach 100 points you get these awesome exclusive, deluxe samples, or you can save up to 500 points and get an even better reward!  Let's take a look at some of these perks I've been receiving! (My VIB expires 12/31/12.)


Sephora had a VIB Appreciation Weekend this past weekend and as you know, I took full advantage of this deal!  You get double points for every $1 spent that weekend, which is very rare for them to do this!  Anyway, look at all of these deluxe samples I got!  I'm so excited to use them all!  I already have the Benefit Stay Don't Stray eyeshadow and concealer primer as well as the Bare Escentuals Buxom mascara (one of my favorite mascaras, I might add).  However, the Stila Coconut Crush cheek & lip stain was replace with the Stila tinted moisturizer, which I'm a bit bummed about because I'd love to sample the cheek & lip stain.  I don't really use any other tinted moisturizer other than my Laura Mercier Oil-Free tinted moisturizer with SPF 20.  I'm not complaining though.  :)  Free is free.  Well technically free, since you have to spend $35 or more to receive this gift.  

I wasn't sure what I wanted to buy when I walked into Sephora but after a few minutes of deciding between the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer and the Benefit Brow Zings in dark, I decided to go with Benefit because I already have a few primers and I really needed something convenient to fill in my brows.  However, it was only $30 so I needed something else ranging from $5-$10 and I found the perfect thing near the checkout line!  It was only $6 and I definitely needed it - the Rosebud salve.  It's great for any dry skin areas but I mainly use it for my hands.  You may not realize it, but our hands and our eyes are the areas that are quick to show signs of aging.  We use our hands constantly for every day-to-day tasks and using this salve or any other hand cream can keep your hands looking young and firm!  Anyway, click on the images below to be directed to these products!

     

Furthermore, I think I may have forgotten to mention this, but when you're a Beauty Insider, you'll receive an email on your birthday for a free gift regardless if you're VIB or not!  So this year, they are giving this bottle of Philosophy bubble bath in Vanilla Cupcake.  I LOVE IT!


So I don't know what you guys are waiting for, hurry up and get to your nearest Sephora store and get your Beauty Insider card and start shopping and saving points, if you don't have it already!  I will post pictures of the deluxe samples and gifts I've received these past few months, so keep looking out!

Disclaimer:  I am in no way affiliated with Sephora.  I just love this store and their Beauty Insider rewards program and wanted to share this information with everyone.  Images are from Sephora.com.

Happy Shopping!  XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment